WAPROO LEATHER SHOE COLOUR CHANGE a 50ml brush included in the bottle.Instructions for use:PREPARATION
- Pack inside of article tightly with paper for a smooth surface.
- Shake bottle well.
- Test Waproo Preparer or Stripper in an inconspicuous place first before using on entire article.
- Using a clean soft cloth rub the surface briskly with Preparer or Stripper to remove all dirt, wax and polish from the surface. Pay particular attention to any deep creases.
- Allow to dry.
- NOTE: Use Waproo Stripper on smooth leather only. Waproo Preparer can be used on smooth leather and synthetics.
- Before use, shake Colour Change bottle well until colour is evenly distributed.
- Test Colour Change in an inconspicuous place first before applying to entire article.
- Apply colour sparingly with applicator brush provided in the cap. Apply a light even coat along the grain of leather.
- Allow to dry for 30 minutes on leather and 1 hour on synthetics, then a second light coat can be applied. Follow with a third light coat if required.
- Leave overnight to dry completely.
- Finish with Waproo Renovating Polish then buff to a shine.
If you have any questions please contact us.Kind RegardsThe Team @ Odds N Ends
- Two light coats are better than one heavy coat.
- All Waproo Colour Change products are intermixable to achieve desired shade.
- On drying the final colour will be slightly darker.